baby you got my attention jacquees

Chorus Im just young and Im begging Im running for all of your love Dont end it cause baby I need you remember my touch And these problems that I share them I swear that Im trying to last All I see is your. Ima ride I got your back cause that.


Jacquees Risk It All Ft Tory Lanez Youtube

Ill be on Patron and juice Shes been on the game and loose Cant wait to getting you.

. Whos bringing you all your pain. When I look at into the dust She aint scared to go She aint scared to go And she aint scared to go Go go go go. I say girl I gotta choose baby let me make you wetter.

Im thinking about you I cant get you out my mind Im thinking about you I cant get you out my mind Im thinking about you I cant get you out my mind Im thinking about you I cant get you out my mind Chorus. She aint scared to go She aint scared to go And she aint scared to go Go go go go She just moved to Atlanta Stayed in Alabama Graduated high-school now shes living life on the go go go With nowhere to go go go So I pick her up when she come in town I reach for her hand but she shut it down. Im just young and Im begging Im running for all of your love Dont end it cause baby I need you remember my touch.

Baby tell me what you want Ooh yeah Baby tell me what you want. Told you we were cool I. Sweat been dripping down your spine like youre in a sweater If I touch you wrong and touch me right shell.

Im not even your type But you got my attention You are something that I like Lets get out this Club its time to go Cause I got some questions I need to know Whos giving you all your love. Ease your mind She made me believe. Ill be on Patron and juice Shes been on the game and.

And do it better If I had to choose. She just moved to atlanta Stayed in alabama Graduated high-school Now shes living life on the go go go With nowhere to go go go So I pick her up when she come in town I reach for her hand but she shut it down I didnt know know know That I was so caught caught caught. DJ Spin She aint scared to go She aint scared to go And she aint scared to go Go go go go She just moved to.

Jacquees Its not false Im your man Im your man Its not hard to see What. Sweat been dripping down your spine like youre in a sweater If I touch you wrong and touch me right Shell. What was she doing.

Im just young and Im begging Im running for all of your love. Im not even your type Yeah But you got my attention youre something that I like Lets get out this club its time to go Its time Cause I got some questions I need to know Chorus Whos. I say girl I gotta choose baby let me make you wetter.

Intro Ohh yeah ohhh. Lyrics to My Attention Jacquees DJ Spin. Lyrics of MY ATTENTION by Jacquees.

XL Eagle made it. She like what you want from me. Sweat been dripping down your spine like youre in a sweater If I touch you wrong and touch me right shell.

Jacquees Without the right intentions Oh no You got my attention Ooh Those girls in my mentions Yeah Aint the one Im missing Nah. Whos making sure that you straight. Baby tell me what you want.

Ill be on Patron and juice Shes been on the game and. I aint pressed but Im interested Give me the time and the day Girl Ill put you on my. Its déjà vu when I tell you They wanna be us us us us You must be this tall to ride this ride You dont need to make up girl Not this time You got your heels off well take them off Skip the line now but dont get caught Im tryna pick you up up up up Like I like I know how know how But if we go up up up up up It feels like it goes down.

Whos making sure that you straight. Provided to YouTube by Empire DistributionMy Attention JacqueesFan Affiliated 2013 Think Its A Game Entertainment LLC JacqueesReleased on. Jacquees Girl Ima put you on the side of me.

She aint scared to go She aint scared to go And she aint scared to go Go go go go. You sexy lil baby you be drivin me crazy Only thing on my mind is gettin back to my baby yeah Shawty the way you make me feel Got something on your sex appeal sex appeal Lets have sex keep on them sexy heels And then lets just chill No we aint gotta talk about it dont talk about it Id risk it all about you Im. And do it better If I had to choose.

I say girl I gotta choose baby let me make you wetter. She aint scared to go She aint scared to go And she aint scared to go Go go go go. On the side of something special you should ride with me.

She just moved to atlanta Stayed in alabama Graduated high-school Now shes living life on the go go go With nowhere to go go go So I pick her up when she come in town I reach for her hand but she shut it down I didnt know know know That I was so caught caught caught. Jacquees Song 2013. Got my head all in the ceilings Ceilings Roll me up like two blunts Two blunts Got me feeling some type of way.

Bridge Know you got problems You got a lot of problems Know damn well I can solve em You got a lot of problems Know you got problems Pre-Chorus I should be your lover I should be your friend. And do it better If I had to choose. Listen to My Attention on Spotify.


Jacquees Good Feeling Letra Musixmatch


Eeeee Jacquees Feat Tk Kravitz Shazam


11 Jacquees My Attention 2012 Youtube


1


Jacquees Eeeee Lyrics Genius Lyrics


Eeeee Meme


Who S Jacquees Shazam


Jacquees Risk It All Ft Tory Lanez Lyrics Letras2 Com

0 comments

Post a Comment